The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management, and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you. PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.
- Classroom sessions: 4
- Confined water sessions: 4
- Open water dives: 10 (min 6)( and 60 logged dives)
- Course duration: 12-30 days depending on options taken
- Min age: 18 years old.
Course prerequisites to sign up:
- (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- Min 40 Dives logged
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Open water, advanced and Rescue diver certified.
- Dive Equipment
- Padi course materials
- Padi fee’s
The cost for Divemaster is Rs. 45,000 Plus GST(18%)
The cost for Divemaster with Dives to get to 60 logged dives is Rs. 55,000 Plus GST(18%)
The cost for assistant instructor is Rs. 27,000 Plus GST(18%)