Other than looking great underwater, The PADI Sidemount Course offers redundancy and is a great tool for future underwater Adventures. It is also a new way to dive and an increasingly popular way to configure your tanks, diving made easier and more comfortable! Feel the freedom to dive without the weight on your back! This course gives you all the basic skills to start your adventure with 2 tanks, for advanced Divers this can be nicely combined with Tec 40.
What you will learn:
- Properly assemble and configure Sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and Sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when Sidemount diving.
- Classroom sessions: 1
- Confined water sessions: 1
- Open water dives: 3
- Course duration: 3-5 days depending on options taken
- Min age: 15 years old.
Included in the course are
- Padi materials
- Dive Equipment during the course
- Gas (air only)
- Gas( EANX )
- Dive accessories (computer,smb, wet notes, etc )
The cost is Rs. 26,000 Plus GST(18%)
Learn more by watching this Youtube video